Friday 1 November 2013

Then and now...

So, two years on Dave Qweeg Lister, ex Entropia (PE/EU) veteran and retired Afterworld (AW) warrior finds himself once again assigned to the gaming scrapheap.  

To be fair it certainly hasn't been through lack of trying - over the last 18 months or so I have tried countless different MMO and MMORPG games, with the hope of rekindling the gaming excitement.

But recently I came to the conclusion - and maybe this is true for a lot of old Entropia and Afterworld players - there simply aren't any other games that can scratch my particular gaming itch.

Then quite by chance whilst browsing the AW forum in a futile search for life, I came across a post from Tesla Coil - another PE/AW veteran - promoting a new game in development called Project Ion.  

To be honest I was skeptical about this, it sounded like a very small development team and I couldn't initially see how they could create something that would match my experiences in the other two games.  

But with nothing else about I decided to give it a try.

And so begins The Ionisation of Qweeg...

No comments:

Post a Comment